Tuesday 24 April 2007

Thinking blogger


Many thanks to Dr Rant for listing the fancier as one of the five blogs that make him think (six if we're honest and good at maths).

These are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote

After much deliberation I have come up with five blogs that I have enjoyed particularly of late, I know I am nominating some again but

1. MMC 360. A truly excellent appraisal of the government's MMC reforms, an essential read for anyone at the DoH who is allowed to read anything other than their own homegrown shiny propaganda leaflets.

2. Front point systems. A blog I only discovered very recently, but thank God I did, I still don't know how he/she manages to write so much bang on stuff.

3. Barry Monk's blog. I know Barry has already been nominated but given the legendary stand he is taking I think he deserves another nomination. I salute the courageous Barry Monk.

4. Black and White. Although only a recent addition to the blogging community, I would strongly recommend watching this space closely for some undoubtedly insightful and interesting opinion.

5. Arseblog. I am more than slightly partial to the angry rantings of this wild gooner, brilliant stuff in my biased eyes, even though it is not medical I have made an objective exception to the rule.

Just to add, to every single blogger out there, keep up the good work - you are showing the media how they should be doing things!

(with the odd exception, David Milliband for example, only joking David)

No comments: